Monday, February 15, 2010

Caution: Author Reading


On Saturday, February 27, I am making my first public appearance as a published author when I visit the Hillsboro Public Library in Hillsboro, Oregon. I will be discussing my work including RED ASPHALT, IN THE DARK as well as reading a few passages from PLEASE HOLD THUMBS: A NOT-SO-ROUND TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA. Along the way, I'll get in a few words about Pollardville, the Palace Showboat and even engage in a little Q&A with whoever happens to show up for said event. If anything else, you can see me drown in flop sweat if it all goes south.
I'll be selling and signing copies of PLEASE HOLD THUMBS and RED ASPHALT too. Buy one. Buy both. Buy all of 'em and sell 'em for a profit. I am.

The big day is Saturday, 2pm on February 27 at the Hillsboro Library's Main Branch, located at 2850 NE Brookwood Road in Hillsboro right across from the Hillsboro Airport. And hey, Costco's right around the corner. Hot dog and a soda for a buck-fitty. Sweet! For more info, call the library at 503-615-5000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

I'm Kate the Book Buff and I run a book review blog, I'd love to exchange links with you and help drive traffic to one another. I really enjoyed your blog a lot, I think you might like mine. Check out my blog and let me know if you are interested!

http://www.thebookbuff.blogspot.com