Saturday, October 20, 2018

Fall Cavalcade

Hi, kids! Long time no blog.

Miss me?

Missed YOU!

Here are a few things on my mind just to get started.

WON
(Sorry)
ONE
Which version of "Africa" is worse-the original piece'a dung by Toto or the recent craptacular cover by Weezer?
I vote for the latter. The former may suck, but at least it's an original piece of music. Weezer's exact copy is totally pointless. It's like Gus van Sant's shot by shot remake of PSYCHO.

TWO (pronounced two)
Life lesson for today: Don't shave angry.

TRES

Want to give yourself a real good health scare? Eat a bag of beet chips, then wait a day. You'll see.

FORE!

There a few foods I won't eat, but avocados are on the short list. Ew. Avocado toast=snot bread. But I will eat guacamole. I am a very complex individual.

THE CINCO KID

THE CONNERS seem to be on the right track after Roseanne's crash and burn. Good for them, Frankly, she was the  sore spot of the reboot. There was something off about her, other than the obvious. Sorry she didn't like the way she went out, but it was all set up in last year's finale anyway. But what I'd like to know is why was it so easy to get rid of Roseanne but not Tom Arnold?

That's it for now. Honest.

No comments: