Monday, April 17, 2017

The Future Mrs. Wiley

As a gift to you, the Etc. reading public and anybody else that cares to weigh in and click on, I am hereby offering up an ages old short story of mine.

This tall tale, I hesitate to admit because I'm in denial about my age, is 40 years old. It was submitted and subsequently rejected by Playboy magazine as well as another publication that fortunately escapes me, probably some other lower-case stroke book like Adam or Dude or Nugget or Gent. Whoever it was gave it pass as well. 

Here it is once again in all its failed glory and yes, based on a true story, I give to the world.

THE FUTURE MRS. WILEY by Scott Cherney

And/or check out my website at www.scottcherney.com , click around a bit and see if there's anything else you like. Thanks for playing.

No comments: