Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Gag Reel


I'm in the mood for fun...simply because I'm blogging...
 
Monica Lewinsky is finally speaking out about the Bill Clinton affair. The reason it has taken so long is a simple matter of good manners. Her mother taught her never to speak with her mouth full.

CNN just reported that Donald Sterling is lost at sea on a Malaysian airliner with Jodi Arias.

Does Woody Allen celebrate Take Your Daughter to Work Day?

Speaking of holidays, Mother's Day was fun this year. We took in a new musical version of Oedipus Rex called M is for the Many Things She Gave Me.

How has Ann Coulter avoided being burned to death in the hot sun with a magnifying glass?

I was going say some disparaging comments about Frozen, but I decided to let it go.

While I wouldn't punch somebody for wearing Google Glasses, but I might run then over with my Segway.

What can I say? I have issues. For example: dryer sheets. I have a problem using a product called Snuggie. Maybe Brawny should make dryer sheets. Or at least give the Snuggie teddy bear some beard stubble.

Finally, sad news from the breakfast cereal world. The voice of Tony the Tiger has passed away. Those wishing to pay their respects should know that he won't be hard to find. He's buried in a GRRR-AVE!!!!

Thank you! I'll be here all week! Tip your waitresses! G'nite! 


No comments: